Queens NY Drug Trafficking and Drug Possession Lawyers
(State and Federal Crimes)
Types of Drug Related Crimes in Queens:
Trafficking, Possession, Drug Crimes, Cocaine Arrest, Manufacturing, Selling, Smuggling, Federal Drug Crime Lawyer, Cultivating Marijuana Intent to Sell, Intent to Deliver, Intent to Distribute, Busted With Drugs, Drug Charges, Arrest, Arrested, Ticket, Ticketed, Punishment, Intent to Supply, Intent to Buy, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Caught Selling Drugs, Selling Illegal Drugs, Selling Illegal Prescription Drugs
About The Drugs Found In and Around Queens:
Crack and Crack CocaineCrystal MethHeroinFentynal OxyContin LSD PCP Mushrooms Ketamine Weed, Pot, Special K, Coke, Blow, Snow, Dope, Smack, Black Tar,China White, Roofies Date Rape Drug Meth, Crystal, Speed Ecstasy Mollies Prescription Drugs, Xanax, Medcaline, Angel Dust, MDMA, Barbs, Skippy ,Adderall, Methamphetamine, Xanax, Illegal Prescription Drugs
TIP: How to find a Queens NY Drug Crime Lawyer that your comfortable with.
Ask for and understand their fee schedule (how much) a Queens drug crime lawyer, is going to charge you for their services. Does this need to be paid all at once or over time. Very importanrt question. The one thing you do not want is to be surprised when the bill comes to be paid. Also ask if it's possible to pay you balance online or do you have to come in to make payment. The easier for you the better.
The Legal Definition of Drug Possession
Both state and federal laws define drug possession as being in possession of an illegal controlled substance. When a person is arrested for drug possession there are two possible charges.
- Simple possession – the drugs are for personal use, either medical or recreational
- Possession with intent to sell – the drugs are for sale or distribution and there is other evidence such as large quantities of the drug, large amounts of cash, digital scales, or small plastic bags
The laws state that a person arrested for drug possession must knowingly be in possession of the controlled substance and has the ability to control it. This means that the person must know that 1) s/he was carrying the drug and that 2) s/he knew the drug was illegal.
State and federal laws define drug possession as more than just the drugs themselves. The definition of drug possession also includes possession of drug paraphernalia such as bongs, crack pipes, syringes and related items. It’s also a crime to possess the chemicals used to manufacture illicit drugs. -More-
S 220.74 Unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the second degree.
A person is guilty of unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the second degree when he or she:
- 1. Commits the offense of unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the third degree as defined in section 220.73 of this article in the presence of another person under the age of sixteen, provided, however, that the actor is at least five years older than such other person under the age of sixteen; or
- 2. Commits the crime of unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the third degree as defined in section 220.73 of this article and has previously been convicted within the preceding five years of the offense of criminal possession of precursors of methamphetamine as defined in section 220.72 of this article, criminal possession of methamphetamine
- manufacturing material in the first degree as defined in section 220.71 of this article, unlawful disposal of methamphetamine laboratory material as defined in section 220.76 of this article, unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the third degree as defined in section 220.73 of this article, unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the second degree as defined in this section, or unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the first degree as defined in section 220.75 of this article.
Unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the second degree is a class C felony.
Other Areas For New Queens NY Drug Lawyers:
- New York City (NYC)
- Nassau County
- Bronx Narcotics Lawyers
- Long Island
THE FICTIONAL LAW GROUP xxx
Drug Crime Lawyer
New York, NY 10006
Accept Federal Cases: No
Free Consultation: Yes
Accept Credit Cards: Yes
Drug Crime Practice Area Summary
Have you been arrested for a drug crime? Due to the serious nature of this offense, it is imperative that you retain the representation of an experienced Long Island drug crime defense lawyer immediately. Without professional and skilled legal representation, you could be facing some of the harshest penalties under the law.
If convicted, the immediate penalties and lifelong consequences that you may face will be life altering.