Bronx NY Drug Trafficking and Drug Possession Lawyers
(State and Federal Crimes)
Types of Drug Related Crimes in Bronx:
Trafficking, Possession, Drug Crimes, Cocaine Arrest, Manufacturing, Selling, Smuggling, Federal Drug Crime Lawyer, Cultivating Marijuana Intent to Sell, Intent to Deliver, Intent to Distribute, Busted With Drugs, Drug Charges, Arrest, Arrested, Ticket, Ticketed, Punishment, Intent to Supply, Intent to Buy, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Caught Selling Drugs, Selling Illegal Drugs, Selling Illegal Prescription Drugs
About The Drugs Found In and Around Bronx:
Crack and Crack CocaineCrystal MethHeroinFentynal OxyContin LSD PCP Mushrooms Ketamine Weed, Pot, Special K, Coke, Blow, Snow, Dope, Smack, Black Tar, China WhiteRoofies Date Rape Drug Meth, Crystal, Speed Ecstasy Mollies Prescription Drugs, Xanax, Medcaline, Angel Dust, MDMA, Barbs, Skippy ,Adderall, Methamphetamine, Xanax, Illegal Prescription Drugs
If You're Looking for an experienced Bronx Drug Possession or Bronx Drug Trafficking Lawyer that can help with your particular legal problem. The below listed lawyers may be able to help.
Tips For Finding a Bronx NY Drug / Narcotics Lawyer
Tip 1: Ask for and make sure you understand their fee schedule (how much) a Bronx narcotics lawyer, is going to charge you for their services. Find out if this needs to be paid all at once or over time. This is a very important question. The one thing you do not want is to be surprised when the bill comes to be paid.
Tip 2: You may want to ask the lawyer for some references, to see how the lawyer handled their case, were they attentive to your their needs and did they call back on a timely basis. You need to feel comfortable with whatever lawyer you pick.
What Is Drug Trafficking?
Drug trafficking involves the distribution of a controlled substance. This includes the importation, transportation, selling or dispensing of these substances, in violation of law. Both state and Federal laws apply, with varying penalties according to the state, and according to other factors, such as whether or not distribution involved minors. Trafficking laws, like laws prohibiting possession, can also be applied to the illegal distribution of prescription drugs.
S 220.34 NY Drug Offense – Criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fourth degree.
A person is guilty of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fourth degree when he knowingly and unlawfully sells:
1. a narcotic preparation; or
2. a dangerous depressant or a depressant and the dangerous depressant weighs ten ounces or more, or the depressant weighs two pounds or more; or
3. concentrated cannabis as defined in paragraph (a) of subdivision four of section thirty-three hundred two of the public health law; or
4. phencyclidine and the phencyclidine weighs fifty milligrams or more; or
5. methadone; or
6. any amount of phencyclidine and has previously been convicted of an offense defined in this article or the attempt or conspiracy to commit any such offense; or
6-a. ketamine and said ketamine weighs four thousand milligrams or more.
7. a controlled substance in violation of section 220.31 of this article, when such sale takes place upon school grounds or on a school bus; or
8. a controlled substance in violation of section 220.31 of this article, when such sale takes place upon the grounds of a child day care or educational facility under circumstances evincing knowledge by the defendant that such sale is taking place upon such grounds. As used in this subdivision, the phrase “the grounds of a child day care or educational facility” shall have the same meaning as provided for in subdivision five of section 220.44 of this article. For the purposes of this subdivision, a rebuttable presumption shall be established that a person has knowledge that they are within the grounds of a child day care or educational facility when notice is conspicuously posted of the presence or proximity of such facility; or
9. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing gamma hydroxybutyric acid, as defined in paragraph four of subdivision (e) of schedule I of section thirty-three hundred six of the public health law, and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of twenty-eight grams or more.
Criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fourth degree is a class C felony in the Bronx
Bronx Drug Crimes In The News;
Other Areas For Bronx Narcotics and Drug Defense Lawyers