Jamaica NY Drug Trafficking and Drug Possession Lawyers
(State and Federal Crimes)
Types of Drug Related Crimes in Jamaica:
Trafficking, Possession, Drug Crimes, Cocaine Arrest, Manufacturing, Selling, Smuggling, Federal Drug Crime Lawyer, Cultivating Marijuana Intent to Sell, Intent to Deliver, Intent to Distribute, Busted With Drugs, Drug Charges, Arrest, Arrested, Ticket, Ticketed, Punishment, Intent to Supply, Intent to Buy, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Caught Selling Drugs, Selling Illegal Drugs, Selling Illegal Prescription Drugs
About The Drugs Found In and Around Jamaica:
Crack and Crack CocaineCrystal MethHeroinFentynal OxyContin LSD PCP Mushrooms Ketamine Weed, Pot, Special K, Coke, Blow, Snow, Dope, Smack, Black Tar,China White, Roofies Date Rape Drug Meth, Crystal, Speed Ecstasy Mollies Prescription Drugs, Xanax, Medcaline, Angel Dust, MDMA, Barbs, Skippy ,Adderall, Methamphetamine, Xanax, Illegal Prescription Drugs
Tip: Before you hire an Jamaica NY drug crime lawyer, that deals with the major drug offenses, possesion, manufacturing, trafficking you should feel very comfortable talking to them and never feel rushed or unimportant as if they are not listening to you. Even though they have many drug cases your case is the most important to you and that needs to be conveyed to them. You also want to make sure that they will call you back when you leave a message. Good communication is a must. Getting charged with a drug crime offense in Jamaica, NY is not a game, and getting a skilled and competent Jamaica Drug Crime lawyer is highly recommended.
Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree.
S 220.06 NY Drug Offense
A person is guilty of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree when he knowingly and unlawfully possesses:
1. a controlled substance with intent to sell it; or
2. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing a narcotic preparation and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of one-half ounce or more; or
3. phencyclidine and said phencyclidine weighs fifty milligrams or more; or
4. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing concentrated cannabis as defined in paragraph (a) of subdivision four of section thirty-three hundred two of the public health law and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of one-fourth ounce or more; or
5. cocaine and said cocaine weighs five hundred milligrams or more.
6. ketamine and said ketamine weighs more than one thousand milligrams; or
7. ketamine and has previously been convicted of possession or the attempt to commit possession of ketamine in any amount; or
8. one or more preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances containing gamma hydroxybutyric acid, as defined in paragraph four of subdivision (e) of schedule I of section thirty-three hundred six of the public health law, and said preparations, compounds, mixtures or substances are of an aggregate weight of twenty-eight grams or more.
Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree is a class D felony.
Other Areas For Jamaica Narcotics and Drug Defense Lawyers